Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wanting to Follow.

I would love to be a follower.
To learn to follow a pattern would be oh.so.much.fun.
I just am not sure if I have it in me.
I pretty much wing everything I do.
These juicy patterns are so temping...
Don't you think?
Cute. Cute. Cute and more cute!
Do you know how much crap I could stash in that thing?

I love me some tunic's.
If I had this pattern, I would totally make one for every day of the week and wear them all summer long. That is, unless I am still nursing... This shirt does not look "nursing" friendly. Great thing I will not be nursing forever (even though it feels like it!)

Ahhhhhh!!!

I am in love- aren't you?


This is my absolute favorite.
For sure not a great "crap" stasher, but I need to get out of that habit anyways- right?



Definitely buying this one.
You could modify the pattern and also make a dress...
Oh, the possibilities.
These patterns make me want to expand my knowledge and learn how to sew using a pattern.
I will let you know if I take the plunge.





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that portabellopixie bag!! YOu should learn how and make us both one. :) And yes, Amy Butler is amazing. Her fabrics make me want to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've run across those amy butler patterns too....but I'm not a pattern reader either!! LOL - let me know! You can do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! A dress WOULD be adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...