Monday, March 8, 2010

.:In My Rear View:.

When I look in the rear view mirror.
I don't always see cars.
Sometimes I see other things.


Sometimes I see; silly faces, fingers in places they shouldn't be, little hands doing the new motions to a song that was learned at school and I see the back of a baby carriage.
Today, I see- Mason taking his Sonic cup apart and eating his slushy with his little fingers (you know, the ones that go places they shouldn't) and smearing it all over the window...

But, he is so cute while doing it....


It would not really matter what he was doing, he would still be cute and he would still be my sweet little boy who always finds a way to keep himself occupied while in the car...
Not a bad view, huh?
**** Not one of these pictures was taken while I was driving, promise! ****




2 comments:

  1. I love this. I will shamelessly say that I hardly EVER look at cars in my rear view. My children provide a much better view! *I do use my side mirrors for cars ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute. And I love your brown hair!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...